Friday, January 21, 2011

prezzie for me!

i'm torn over what i should buy for me this paycheck. it seems to have become a rule or habit for me to take each paycheck and buy myself something i want/need. here are my options:
1. new bra. i found a felina style that i like and fits well $49
2.dress @ urban outfitters. it's long and grey and i just kinda liked it. it would look super cute with the hat i just bought there in exchange for shoes dude got me for christmas that didn't fit.
$45-50
3. booties that i just fouund on overstock.com. i've been looking for ankle booties and they have them in taupe (i don't want another pair of black or brown shoes) the problem is i can't try them on. maybe i'll go to nordrom's and try them on first $29 (STEAL!)
4. aveda be curly hair stuff (cuz i can never seem to have enough)
i can always do a combination of 1 or 2 with 3 or 4. or put off 4 all together and find the travel size that my closet seems to have eaten.
5. get the blue black lo-lites that i've been wanting. i plan on evening out the overall color this weekend - so i can go to floyd's and get the lo-lites done cheap...maybe.
i guess i'll try the shoes on first. maybe the shoes and the dress! with the new hat?! CUTE!
but finding a good bra is always a struggle for me.
decisions decisions.

OH!! then there's the list of books and such i want on amazon! hmmm....

No comments: