Monday, January 31, 2011

funnily enough

none of the aforementioned prezzies made it to my home. instead over the past couple of weeks i ended up getting a mpre better pair of boots from UO (thanks dude!) a pair of the cutest leopard print ballet flats on sale at nordstrom rack ($29) NEW BUSHINGS ON MY CAR!! how sweet is THAT?! $260. a small shopping spree @ forever 21 (tiny hands!) a dress, 2 tops for less than $70. so not too bad - i guess.
i have my car registration to pay this month, and thanks to the flats that i HAD to buy before they sold out of my size, i will be late on my storage payment (due tomorrow). stupid storage unit. i have to get rid of that thing! what a colossal waste of money! dude cleared out some junk in the garage (swears he'll do more) and i just KNOW i can fit my life into that garage. i need to start going through my storage unit and throwing shit away. is that a new year's resolution?
while at nordstrom rack yesterday ANOTHER fabulous pair of loepard print shoes caught my eye! they are ankle boots with, appropriately enough - kitten heels! problem is they are $189. i'm really struggling with talking myself OUT of buying them with this week's check. they are TOTES ADORS! (haha) and i must have them! that would make my collection complete: leopard pumps, flats and boots! i think that might - it just might - complete me leopard print accessories collection! (if one can have 7 different pair of black shoes, why not 3 leopard?!) i think i will have them.
AND be able to give dude $500
AND still keep up.
i think.
i'll make it work, somehow.

No comments: